Frequently Answer Questions
- some songs that are available on the site may have rights reserved.
- downloading songs with reserved rights is only permitted if you have the original song purchased
in a legitimate way, unless the law of your country allows it.
- Gov Music Record is unable to determine if a song has rights reserved,
because all the songs have been added automatically by our crawler that indexes music.
- law allows to make a copy of music purchased in a legitimate way, for this reason you can
treated downloaded songs as backups.
- all mp3 files are hosted by third party servers, not by Gov Music Record,
we only provide links to that servers.
- all videos are hosted by youtube.com, not by Gov Music Record.
- Gov Music Record is not responsible for the actions you take.